INTERNSHIPS & JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Humanoids is an international graphic novel publishing house and film production company, with offices in Los Angeles, Paris and Tokyo. Its graphic novel catalog, created in 1974 and rich with hundreds of properties in various genres, includes the works of world-class creators such as Mœbius, and is considered as one of the most prestigious in the world. Humanoids' headquarters are located in Hollywood, CA, in an area on the rise with lots of amenities (including public transportation).
There are no current employment openings.
Humanoids is seeking a Publishing Intern to globally assist our office, with a focus on sales & marketing and production work. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: managing website content; executing mailings; performing web, advertising, social media, and sales analytics; maintaining and building freelancer, vendor, and contact databases; creating social media content and assisting in media campaigns; creating sales and inventory reports; assisting with copywriting and proofreading; assisting in managing and maintaining office inventory; helping track the production schedule, orders, and shipments; filing, scanning, printing, performing data entry, and other administrative tasks as needed.
Ideal applicants will be multitasking self-starters who are passionate about graphic novels/comic books, strong communicators, detail oriented, highly organized, and have a degree (in-progress ok) in communications, English, or other related field.
All applicants must understand and comply with the following:
• All internships at Humanoids are unpaid, but a stipend will be provided.
• Course credit is available.
• All internships take place at Humanoids’ Hollywood offices but telecommuting will be available until a safe return to the office is determined.
• Applicants must have access to a computer to use during the course of the internship, although Humanoids may elect to lend one out with needed software.
• Applicants must be available at least 24 hours a week (3 days) for a period of 4 months.• All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
• Applicants must have the right to live and work in the United States.
• No housing expenses will be covered by Humanoids.• If you have questions about the internship program feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. NO CALLS PLEASE.
To be considered for the Publishing Internship, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, explaining why you want to work with Humanoids. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Humanoids is an equal opportunity employer.